Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Few Psalms for November

O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down 
and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, 
you know it altogether.
Psalm 139:1-4

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth;
keep watch over the door of my lips!
Do not let my heart incline to any evil,
to busy myslef with wicked deeds
in company with men who work iniquity,
and let me not eat of their delicacies!
Psalm 141:3-4


Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love,
for in you I trust.
Make me know the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.
Deliver me from my enemies, O Lord!
I have fled to you for refuge!
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God!
Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!
For your name's sake, O Lord,
preserve my life!
In your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble!
Psalm 143:8-11  


(ESV)

No comments: