Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Amused and Very Blessed

I'm amused at how God places people in our lives to grow our relationship with him.  Several years ago God placed two extra special godly women in my life who have challenged me, prayed for me, cried with me, and always told me the truth even when it wasn't what I wanted to hear. 

Now these women are not perfect and nor do they claim to be.  They don't want me to desire to be like them.  They desire for me to be more like Christ.  They desire to see me grow and mature in my relationship with Christ.  They love me just the way I am and yet they continue to remind me to look to Christ.

I don't have the opportunity to see these women much these days, but they are still a great influence in my life.  When we call one another one of the first things they want to know is how my relationship with the Lord is and if I've been staying in the Word.

I love these two ladies and thank God for bringing them into my life.  These two women hold a special place in my heart and it matters not the physical distance God has placed between us. 

No comments: